1. DvDx no longer works on 4.3. Remove it from your APPS folder on your SD card
2. No, WodeFlow does not need you to install anything. Simply add it to the APPS folder on your SD card and away you go.
1. Download this Wode Flow Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?gmwc2fxl4yy
2. Rename it to boot.dol
3. Download the attachment in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2854&p=26777#p26777 (also attached to this post for convenience)
4. Create a folder on your SD card called APPS (skip this step if it exists already)
5. Create a folder in APPS called wodeflow
6. Place the boot.dol from step 2 into the wodeflow folder
7. Open the downloaded file from step 3 and save the meta.xmla and icon.png file into the wodeflow folder like you did the boot.dol file in step 6
8. Place the SD Card into the Wii.
9. On the WODE LCD go to Settings
10. Select WODE Settings
11. Change AutoLoad to show CFG
12. Press LEFT on the LCD to go back a screen
14. Turn the Wii off and On
15. A gamecube icon will appear in the disc channel - do nothing
- wait for the HDD to initialise
16. Start the HBC
17. Select Wode Flow and click Load
18. You will see your games but without covers
- If you do not - then point wiimote at screen, click setup / the cogs picture, go to page 7 and change the first setting to read sda1 (or something like that). Press B and you should see your games.
You can download game covers from one of the first few pages of the setup screen you were just in but it can cause issues too - but also never hurts to try
For more details explanation on how to use WiiDB to get covers:
Take a read of this thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2771. You can download the covers in WodeFlow but if it errors you will end up with a corrupt cover and cache file. If that happens then you have to manually search the SD card for the corrupt cover. It will be in SD Root:\wodeflow\boxcovers or SD Root:\wodeflow\covers and then delete the same file in SD Root:\wodeflow\cache.
It does not hurt to try the download from within WodeFlow. Where you see the game point the Wiimote at the top or the bottom of the screen. A menu should appear click either setup or the cogs picture. Then go through the menu until you see the option to download covers and click on it.
I followed all these directions and it work flawless but it did not install it as a channel. every time I want to use the wodeflow i have to start the HBC .... is there any way to install this as a channel